|Posted by charmainezoe on December 31, 2008 at 12:00 PM|
I've been trying to remember everything the puppies have destroyed over the last 9 months, but the list is so long I simply can't remember everything but here's what I can remember.
5 pairs of shoes
1 pair of sandals
1 pair of slippers
1 pair of flip flops
chewed through telephone cable (twice!)
chewed plug off table lamp.
chewed through hose pipe.
Max has chewed through 4 of Pepsi's collars (while he was wearing them!)
One pair of spectacles (not funny, cost £300 for a replacement!)
Dug out a patch of carpet 8" x 3" on the landing (after we had just found a buyer for the house!)
Chewed through several sections of the garden lighting wiring (see previous)
Stripped large patches of wallpaper from the kitchen and rear hall walls.
Totally shredded several complete rolls of toilet paper.
Dragged out Ians computer briefcase and chewed the zip pocket off as well as some of the contents including a calculator and various computer connections (fortunately the laptop wasn't in it at the time - phew!).
Bent the frame of the dog door.
Chewed up at least 3 door mats
Dug out a large potted palm leaving soil across a 10ft square area of carpet.
Pepsi knocked off and broke a beautiful Waterford crystal bowl that was on the lounge windowsill.
That's it for starters, I'll add more as I think of them.
Then of course there's all the expensive trips to the vet!
1) Pepsi sustains a suspected broken leg and needs x rays etc.
2) Consumption of a bag of foil covered chocolate coins necessitating a mad dash across town to see emergency vet on Christmas Eve to get their stomachs emptied (turns out it was Pepsi ate the lot and poor Max went through it for nothing!).
3) Pepsi splits his dew claw and has to have it removed.
4) Max develops rash and has to have antibiotics, cream and special shampoo.
5) We get Pepsi & Max deknackered to stop them humping each other! boy were they confused, especially Pepsi who used to hump Max's head!
Life is never boring with the boys!!!